- PhD - Doctor of Philosophy
- MS - Master of Science - Thesis
- MS - Master of Science Professional Non-Thesis
To fulfill teaching and service credit requirements please contact your major advisor.
Students have a new option to develop digital learning materials, so-called Reusable Learning Objects (RLOs), to fulfill the service requirement for the graduate degree. Note, if you decide to fulfill the requirement by developing an RLO, you will request registration in SWS 6940 Supervised Teaching under the advisement of your major advisor. For more information about the RLO project visit: http://ecolearnit.ifas.ufl.edu.
- Request for Double Major (undergraduates)
- Residency Reclassification Form
- Late Degree Application
- Graduate Course Schedule Change Form (after drop/add)
- Fellowship Memorandum of Understanding
- Graduate Assistants United (GAU) Contract
- International Student Activity Report
- CRIS Website