Much of the text on this site has been customized from existing Non-Point Source Pollution outreach publications. Text was used with permission from the Stormwater Education Toolkit distributed by Midwest Research Institute or from the original source. UF-specific content was created by Michelle Aldridge and Ondine Wells.
The UF Clean Water Campaign logo, artwork for storm drains, and additional drawings were created by Chris Lewis.
Photos on this site are copyrighted to UF/IFAS Extension, unless otherwise stated.
For more information, please contact Dr. Mark Clark.
The following publications were customized and some or all of the text was used on this site:
- Florida Yards and Neighborhoods' Handbook (5.52MB pdf) By Florida Yards and Neighborhoods
- Managing Your Household Chemicals (84KB pdf)
By Mary Ellen Welch from Clean Waters.
- Animal Waste and Water Quality (76KB pdf)
By Heather M. Crawford from Clean Waters.
- "Car Care for Cleaner Water." (163KB pdf)
From University of Wisconsin Extension.
- "Pet Waste and Water Quality." (698KB pdf)
From University of Wisconsin Extension."
- "Polluted Urban Runoff: A Source of Concern." (244KB pdf) From University of Wisconsin Extension.
- "Storm Sewers: The Rivers Beneath Our Feet." (479KB pdf) From University of Wisconsin Extension.
- Florida's Waters: A Water Resource Manual from Florida's Water Management Districts (9MB pdf)