PUBLICATIONS 2003 - 2004
270. Pant, H.K. and K.R. Reddy 2003. Potential Internal loading of phosphorus in constructed wetlands. Water Research. 37:965-972.
271. Inglett, P. W., K. R. Reddy, and P. V. McCormick. 2004. Periphyton chemistry and nitrogenase activity in a northern Everglades ecosystem. Biogeochemistry. 67:213-233.
272. Malecki, L.M., J.R. White and K.R. Reddy. 2004. Nitrogen and phosphorus flux rates from sediments in a southeastern US river estuary. Journal of Environmental Quality. 33:1545-1555.
273. Corstanje, R., and K.R. Reddy. 2004. Microbial indicators of nutrient enrichment: A mesocosm study. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J. 33:2357-2366.
274. Corstanje, R., and K.R. Reddy. 2004. Response of biogeochemical indicators to a drawdown and subsequent reflood. Journal of Environmental Quality. 33:2357-2366.
275. Steinman, A., R. Rediske, and K.R. Reddy. 2004. The reduction of internal phosphorus loading in Spring Lake, Michigan. Journal of Environmental Quality. 33:2040-2048.
276. Prenger, J.P., and K.R. Reddy. 2004. Microbial enzyme activities in a freshwater marsh after cessation of nutrient loading. Soil Sci. Soc. of Am. J. 68:1796-1804.
277. Grunwald, S., K. R. Reddy, S. Newman, and W. F. DeBusk. 2004. Spatial variability, distribution, and uncertainity assessment of soil phosphorus in a south Florida wetland. Envronmentrics J. 15:811-825.
278. Inglett, P., E. Viollier, A. Roychoudhury, and P. Van Cappellen. 2004. A new idea in marsh coring: the Wedge. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J. 68:705-708.
279. Chauhan, A., A.V. Ogram, and K.R. Reddy. 2004. Novel syntrophic-methanogenic associations along a nutrient gradient in the Florida Everglades. Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 70:3475-3484.
280. Castro, H., K. R. Reddy, and A.V. Ogram. 2004. Phylogenetic characterization of methanogenic assemblages in eutrophic and oligotrophic areas of the Florida Everglades. Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 70: 6559-6568.
281. White, J.R. , K.R. Reddy and M.Z. Moustafa. 2004. Influence of hydrologic regime and vegetation on phosphorus retention in Everglades stormwater treatement area wetlands. Hydrological Processes. 18:343-355.