330. Belmont M. A, J. R. White, and K. R. Reddy. 2009. Phosphorus Sorption and Potential Phosphorus Storage in Sediments of Lake Istokpoga and the Upper Chain of Lakes, Florida, USA. J. Environ. Qual. 38:987-996.
331. Cohen, M. J, S. Lamsal, T. Z. Osborne. J. C. J. Bonzongo, S. Newman, , and K. R. Reddy. 2009. Soil total mercury concentrations across the Greater Everglades. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J. 73:675-685.
332. Inglett, P. W., K. R. Reddy, E.M. D’Angelo, and P.V. McCormick. (2009) Periphyton nitrogenase activity as an indicator of Everglades nutrient impacts. Wetlands Ecology and Management. 17:131-144.
333. Marchant, B. P., S. Neweman, R. Corstanje, K. R. Reddy, T. Z. Osborne, and R. M. Lark. 2009. Spatial monitoring of a non-stationary soil property: phosphorus in a Florida water conservation area. Euro. J. Soil Sci. 60:757-769.
334. Mukherjee A, V. D. Nair, M. W. Clark, and K. R. Reddy. 2009. . Development of Indices to Predict Phosphorus Release from Wetland Soils. J. Environ. Qual. 38: 878-886.
335. Silveira, M. L,, N. B. Comerford NB, K. R. Reddy, J. Prenger, and W. F. DeBusk. 2009. Soil properties as indicators of disturbance in forest ecosystems of Georgia, USA. Ecological Indicators. 9:740-747.
336. Wright, A.L., K.R. Reddy, and R. Corstanje. 2009. Patterns of heterotrophic microbial activity in eutrophic and oligotrophic peatlands. Eur. J. Soil Biol. 45:131-137.
337. Wright, A.L., K.R. Reddy, and S. Newman. 2009. Microbial indicators of eutrophication in Everglades wetlands. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J. 73:1597-1603.
338. Ye, R., A.L. Wright, K. S. Inglett, Y. Wang, A.V. Ogram, and K.R. Reddy. 2009. Land use effects on soil nutrient cycling and microbial community dynamics in the Everglades Agricultural Area, Florida. Commun. Soil Sci. Plant Anal. 40: 2725-2742.
339. Martin, M.R., P.W. Tipping, and J.O. Sickman. 2009. Invasion by an exotic tree alters above and belowground ecosystem components. Biological Invasions 11: 1883-1894.
340. Wright, A. and P.W. Inglett. 2009. Soil Organic C and N storage and distribution of 13C and 15N in aggregates of Everglades Histosols. Soil Science Society of America Journal. 73:427-433.
341. Cheesman, A. W., B. L. Turner, P. W. Inglett, and K. R. Reddy. 2010. Phosphorus
transformations during decomposition of wetland macrophytes. Environ. Sci. Technol. 44: 9265-9271.
342. Silveira, M.L., N. B. Comerford, K. R. Reddy, J.Prenger, W. F. DeBusk, 2010. Influence of military land uses on soil carbon dynamics in forest ecosystems. Ecological Indicators. 10: 905-909.
343. Torres, I.C, K. S. Inglett and K. R. Reddy. 2010. Heterotrophic microbial activity in lake sediments: effects of organic electron donors. Biogeochemistry. 104:165-181.
344. Cheesman, A., E. Dunne, B. Turner, and K. Reddy. 2010. Soil Phosphorus Forms in Hydrologically Isolated Wetlands and Surrounding Pasture Uplands. Journal of Environmental Quality 39:1517-1525.
345. Cheesman, A. W., B. L. Turner, and K. R. Reddy. 2010 Interaction of phosphorus compounds with anion-exchange membranes: implications for soil analysis. Soil Sci Soc Am J 74:1607-1612.
346. Dunne, E.J., M.W. Clark, J. Mitchell, J.W. Jawitz, and K.R. Reddy. 2010. Soil phosphorus flux from emergent marsh wetlands and surrounding grazed pasture uplands. Ecological Engineering 36:1392-1400.
347. Fisher, M.M., and K.R. Reddy. 2010. Estimating the Stability of Organic Phosphorus in Wetland Soils. Soil Sci Soc Am J 74:1398-1405.
348. Ye, R., A. Wright, J. McCray, K. Reddy, and L. Young. 2010. Sulfur-induced changes in phosphorus distribution in Everglades Agricultural Area soils. Nutrient Cycling in Agroecosystems 87:127-135.
349. Martin, M.R., P.W. Tipping, and K.R. Reddy. 2010. Comparing native and exotic litter decomposition and nutrient dynamics. Journal of Aquatic Plant Management 48: 72-75.
350. Martin, M.R., P.W. Tipping, K.R. Reddy, S.M. Daroub, and K.M. Roberts. 2010. Interactions of biological and herbicidal management of Melaleuca quinquenervia with fire: Consequences for ecosystem services. Biological Control 54: 307-315.
351. Reddy, K. R. and J. W. Jawitz. 2010. Soil and water quality: Integral components of watershed management. J. Crop Improvement. 24:60-69.
Wetland Biogeochemistry Laboratory, University of Florida
2181 McCarty Hall A, Box 110290
Gainesville, Florida 32611; Telephone 352-294-3151