283. Inglett, P. W, K. R. Reddy, and R. Corstanje 2005. Anaerobic Soils. In Encyclopedia of Soils in the Environment. D. Hillel (ed). Academic Press . pp. 71-78.
284. Delaune, R. D., and K. R. Reddy 2005. Redox Potential. In Encyclopedia of Soils in the Environment. D. Hillel (ed). Academic Press . pp. 366-371.
285. DeBusk, W.F., B.L. Skulnick, J.P. Prenger and K.R. Reddy. 2005. Response of soil organic carbon dynamics to disturbance from military training. J. Soil and Water Conservation. 60:163-171.
286. DeBusk, W. and K.R. Reddy. 2005. Litter decomposition and nutrient dynamics in a phosphorus enriched Everglades Marsh. Biogeochemistry. 75:217-240.
287. Fisher, M. M., K. R. Reddy, and R. T. James. 2005. Internal Nutrient Loads from Sediments in a Shallow, Subtropical Lake. Lake and Reservoir Management. 21:338-349.
288. Sharma, K., P. W. Inglett, K. R. Reddy, and A. V. Ogram. 2005. Microscopic examination of photoautotrophic and phosphatase-producing bacteria in phosphorus-limited Everglades periphyton mats. Limnology and Oceanography. 50:2057-2062.
289. Castro, H., S. Newman, K.R. Reddy, and A.V. Ogram. 2005. Distribution and stability of sulfate reducing prokaryotic and hydrogenotrophic methanogenic assemblages in nutrient-impacted regions of the Florida Everglades. Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 71:2695-2704.
290. Mathiyalagan V., S. Grunwald, K.R. Reddy and S.A. Bloom. 2005. A WebGIS and geodatabase for Florida’s wetlands. Computers & Electronics in Agriculture. 47:69-75
291. Leader, J. W., K. R. Reddy., and A. C. Wilkie. 2005. Optimization of low-cost phosphorus removal from wastewater using co-treatments with constructed wetlands. Water Science and Technology. 51:283-290.
292. Dunne, E.J., and K.R. Reddy. 2005. Phosphorus biogeochemistry of wetlands in agricultural watersheds. Chapter in Dunne, E.J., K.R. Reddy and O.T. Carton. (eds.). 2005. Nutrient management in agricultural watersheds: A wetlands solution. Wageningen Academic Publishers. pp. 105-119.
293. Dunne, E.J., K. R. Reddy., and O.T.Carton. 2005. Nutrient management in agricultural watersheds: A wetlands solution. Wageningen Academic Publishers. pp. 284.
294. Reddy, K. R., R. G. Wetzel, and R. Kadlec. 2005. Biogeochemistry of Phosphorus in Wetlands. In Phosphorus: Agriculture and the Environment J. T. Sims and A. N. Sharpley (eds), Soil Science Society of America. pp. 263-316
295. Corstanje, R., K.R. Reddy, and K. M. Portier. 2006. Typha Latifolia and Cladium Jamaicense litter decay in response to exogenous nutrient enrichment. Aquatic Botany. 84:70-78.
296. Bruland G.L., S. Grunwald, T.Z. Osborne, K.R. Reddy and S. Newman. 2006. Spatial distribution of soil properties in Water Conservation Area 3 of the Everglades. Soil Sci. Soc. Am J. 70:1662-1676.
297. Corstanje R, S. Grunwald, K.R. Reddy, T.Z. Osborne and S. Newman. 2006. Assessment of the Spatial Distribution of Soil Properties in a Northern Everglades. J. Environ Qual. 35:938-949.
298. Diaz, O. A, S. H. Daroub, J. D. Stuck, M. W. Clark, T. A. Lang, and K. R. Reddy. 2006. Sediment inventory and phosphorus fractions for Water Conservation Area canals in the Everglades. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J. 70:863-871.
299. Grunwald S., R. Corstanje, B.E. Weinrich and K. R. Reddy. 2006. Spatial patterns of labile forms of phosphorus in a subtropical wetland 10 years after a sustained nutrient impact. J. Environ. Qual. 35:378-389.
300. Dunne, E. J., K.R. Reddy, and M.W. Clark. 2006. Biogeochemical indices of phosphorus retention and release by wetland soils and adjacent stream sediments. Wetlands. 26:1026-1041.
301. Inglett, P.W, and K.R. Reddy. 2006. Investigating the use of macrophyte stable C and N isotopic ratios as indicators of wetland eutrophication: Patterns in the P-affected Everglades. Limnology and Oceanography. 51:2380-2387.
302. Chauhan, A., K.R. Reddy, and A. Ogram. 2006. Syntrophic-Archaeal associations differ with nutrient impact in a fresh-water marsh. J. Appl. Microbiol. 100:73-84.
Dunne, E.J, K.R. Reddy, and M.W. Clark. 2006. Phosphorus release and retention by soils of natural isolated wetlands. International Journal of Environmental Pollution. 28:496-516.
304. White, J.R., K.R.Reddy,and J.Majev-Newman. 2006 Hydrologic and Vegetation ffects on Water Column Phosphorus in Wetland Mesocosms. Soil Science Society of American Journal. 70:1242-1251.
305. Turner, B. L., S. Newman, and K. R. Reddy. 2006. Overestimation of organic phosphorus in wetland soils by alkaline extraction and molybdate colorimetry . Environmental Science & Technology 40: 3349-3354
306. Reddy, K. R., R. H. Kadlec, and M. J. Chimney. 2006. Editorial – The Everglades Nutrient Removal Project. Ecological Engineering. 27:265-267.
Wetland Biogeochemistry Laboratory, University of Florida
2181 McCarty Hall A, Box 110290
Gainesville, Florida 32611; Telephone 352-294-3151