307. Bruland, G. L., T. Z. Osborne, K. R. Reddy,
S. Grunwald, S. Newman, and W. F. DeBusk. 2007. Recent Changes in Soil Total Phosphorus
in the Everglades: Water Conservation Area 3. Environ Monit Assess. 129:379–395.
308. Dunne, E. J., J. Smith, D. B. Perkins, M. W. Clark, J. W. Jawitz, and K. R. Reddy. 2007. Phosphorus storages in historically isolated wetland
ecosystems and surrounding pasture uplands. Ecol Eng. 31:16–28.
309. Osborne, T. Z., P. W. Inglett, and K. R. Reddy. 2007. The use of senescent plant biomass to investigate relationships
between potential particulate and dissolved organic matter
in a wetland ecosystem. Aquatic Bot. 86:53–61.
310. Rivero, R. G., S. Grunwald, T. Z. Osborne,
K. R. Reddy, and S. Newman. 2007. Characterization of the spatial distribution of soil properties in water conservation Area 2A, Everglades, Florida. Soil Sci. 172:149–166.
311. Turner, B. L., S. Newman, A. W. Cheesman, and K. R. Reddy. 2007. Sample Pretreatment and Phosphorus Speciation
in Wetland Soils. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J. 71:1538–1546.
312. Wright, A. L., and K. R. Reddy. 2007. Substrate-Induced Respiration for Phosphorus-
Enriched and Oligotrophic Peat Soils in an
Everglades Wetland. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J. 71:1579–1583.
313. Maleckie-Brown, M. L., J. R. White, and K. R. Reddy. 2007. Soil biogeochemical characteristics influenced by alum application in municipal waste water treatment wetland. J. Envron. Qual. 36:1904-1913.
314. Grunwald S., R.G. Rivero and K.R. Reddy. 2007. Understanding spatial variability and its application to biogeochemistry analysis. pp. 435-462 (chapter 20). In Sarkar D., Datta R. and R. Hannigan (eds.), Environmental Biogeochemistry - Concepts and Case Studies, Elsevier.
315. Corstanje, R., K. R. Reddy. J. P. Prenger, S. Newman, and A. V. Ogram. 2007. Soil microbial eco-physiological response to nutrient enrichment. Ecol. Indicators. 7:277-289.
316. Grunwald S., K.R. Reddy, J.P. Prenger and M.M. Fisher. 2007. Modeling of the spatial variability of biogeochemical soil properties in a freshwater ecosystem. Ecological Modeling, 210: 521-535.
317. Inglett, P.W., K. R. Reddy, S. Newman and B. Lorenzen. 2007. Increased soil stable nitrogen isotopic ratio following phosphorus enrichment: historical patterns and tests of two hypotheses in a phosphorus-limited wetland. Oecologia. 153:99-109.
318. Reddy, K. R., M.M.Fisher, Y.Wang, J.R.White and R. Thomas James. 2007 Potential Effects of Sediment Dredging on Internal Phosphorus Loading in a Shallow, SubTropical Lake. Lake and Reservoir Management. 23:27-38.
319. Dunne, E. J., K. A. McKee, M. W. Clark, S. Grunwald, and K. R. Reddy. 2007. Phosphorus in agricultural ditch soil and potential implications for water quality. J. Soil and Water Conservation. 62:244- 252.
320. Corstanje, R, K. R. Reddy, and K. M. Portier. 2007. Soil microbial ecophysiology of a wetland recovering from phosphorus eutrophication. Wetlands. 27:1046-1055.
321. Leader, J. W., E. J. Dunne and K. R. Reddy. 2008. Phosphorus sorbing materials: sorption dynamics and physicochemical characteristics. J. Environ. Qual. 37:174-181.
322. Silveira , M. L., N.B. Comerford, K.R. Reddy, W.T. Cooper, and H. El-Rifai . 2008. Characterization of soil organic carbon pools by acid hydrolysis. Geoderma. 144:405-414.
323. Inglett, P. W., E. M. D’Angelo, K. R. Reddy, P. V. McCormick, and S. E. Hagerthey. 2008. Periphyton nitrogenase activity as an indicator of wetland eutrophication: spatial patterns and response to phosphorus dosing in a northern Everglades ecosystem. Wetlands Ecol Manage. 17:131-144.
324. Buresh, R. J, K. R. Reddy, and C. van Kessel. 2008. Nitrogen transformations in submerged soils. In Nitrogen in Agricultural Systems. J.C. Schepers and W. R. Raun (editors). Agronomy Monograph 49, American Society of Agronomy, Madison, WI Pp. 401-436.
325. Wright, A.L., Y. Wang., and K.R. Reddy. 2008. Loss-on-ignition method to assess soil organic carbon in calcareous Everglades wetlands. Commun. Soil Sci. Plant. Anal. 39:3076-3086.
326. Wright, A.L and K.R. Reddy. 2008. Catabolic diversity of periphyton and detritus microbial
communities in a subtropical wetland. Biogeochemistry. 89:199-207.
327. Grunwald S, T.Z. Osborne, and K.R. Reddy. 2008. Temporal trajectories of phosphorus and pedo-patterns mapped in Water
Conservation Area 2, Everglades, Florida, USA. Geoderma.
328. Reddy, K. R., and R. D. Delaune. 2008. Biogeochemistry of Wetlands: Science and Applications. CRC Press., Boca Raton, Florida. pp. 774. http://www.crcpress.com.
329. Wright, A.L, K.R. Reddy and Newman, S. 2008. Biogeochemical Response of the Everglades Landscape to Eutrophication. Global Journal of Environmental Research 2 (3): 102-109, 2008
Wetland Biogeochemistry Laboratory, University of Florida
2181 McCarty Hall A, Box 110290
Gainesville, Florida 32611; Telephone 352-294-3151