351. Martin, M.R., P.W. Tipping, K.R. Reddy, P.T. Madeira, and D. Fitzgerald. 2011. An evaluation of the impact of Melaleuca quinquenervia invasion and management on plant community structure after fire. Aquatic Botany 95:287-291.
352. Dunne, E.J., M.W. Clark, R. Corstanje, and K.R. Reddy. 2011. Legacy phosphorus in subtropical wetland soils: Influence of dairy, improved and unimproved pasture land use. Ecological Engineering 37:1481-1491.
353. Osborne, T.Z., G. Bruland, S. Newman, K.R. Reddy, and S. Grunwald. 2011. Spatial distributions and eco-partitioning of soil biogeochemical properties in the Everglades National Park. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment 183:395-408.
354. Torres, I., K. S. Inglett, and K.R. Reddy. 2011. Heterotrophic microbial activity in lake sediments: effects of organic electron donors. Biogeochemistry 104:165-181.
355. Chambers, L.G., K.R. Reddy, and T.Z. Osborne. 2011. Short-Term Response of Carbon Cycling to Salinity Pulses in a Freshwater Wetland. Soil Sci Soc Am J 75: 2000-2007.
356. Reddy, K. R., S. Newman, T. Z. Osborne, J. R. White, and H. C. Fitz. 2011. Phosphorus cycling in the Everglades ecosystem: Legacy phosphorus implications for management and restoration. Crit. Rev. Env. Sci. Technol., 41, pp. 149–186.
357. Moustafa, M. J., J.R. White, C.C. Coghlan, K.R. Reddy. 2011. Influence of hydropattern and vegetation type on phosphorus dynamics in flow-through wetland treatment systems. Ecological Engineering, 37: 1369-1378.
358. Reddy, K. R. , G. R. Best, and F. Sklar, 2011. Biogeochemistry and Water Quality of the Everglades: Symposium Overview, Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology, 41: 6, 1 — 3.
359. Inglett, K.S., P.W. Inglett, and K.R. Reddy. 2011. Development of microbial community structure and function during soil development of a calcareous subtropical wetland. Soil Science Soc. Am. J. 75: 5: 1731-1740.
360. Inglett, P.W., V. Rivera-Monroy, and J. Wozniak. 2011. Biogeochemistry of nitrogen across the Everglades landscape. Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology. 41:187-216.
361. Smith, C.S., L. Serra, Y. Li, P.W. Inglett, and K.S. Inglett. 2011. The Hole-in-the-Donut wetland restoration project. Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology. 41: 723-739.
362. Jiang, X., X. Shi, W. Liu, and A.L. Wright. 2011. Kinetics of net nitrification associated with soil aggregates under conventional and no-tillage in a subtropical rice soil. Plant and Soil 347:305-312.
363. Ye, R., A.L. Wright, and J.M. McCray. 2011. Microbial response of a calcareous Histosol to sulfur amendment. Soil Sci. 176:479-486.
364. DeLaune, R.D., and A.L. Wright. 2011. Projected impact of Deepwater Horizon oil spill on gulf coast wetlands. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J. 75:1602-1612.
365. Inglett, K.S.; Bae, H.S.; Aldrich, H.C.; Hatfield, K.; Ogram, A.V., 2011. Clostridium chromiireducens sp nov., isolated from Cr(VI)-contaminated soil. International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology, 61, 2626-2631.
366. Jiang, X., A.L. Wright, J. Wang, and Z. Li. 2011. Long-term tillage effects on the distribution patterns of microbial biomass and activities within soil aggregates. Catena 87:276-280.
367. Jiang, X., Y. Ma, J. Yuan, A.L. Wright, and H. Li. 2011. Soil particle surface electrochemical property effects on abundance of ammonia-oxidizing bacteria and ammonia-oxidizing archaea, NH4+ activity, and net nitrification in an acid soil. Soil Biol. Biochem. 43:2215-2221.
368. Jiang, X., A.L. Wright, X. Wang, and F. Liang. 2011. Tillage-induced changes in fungal and bacterial biomass associated with soil aggregates: a long-term field study in a subtropical rice soil in China. Appl. Soil Ecol. 48:168-173.
369. Jiang, X., Y. Hu, J.H. Bedell, D. Xie, and A.L. Wright. 2011. Soil organic carbon and nutrient content in aggregate-size fractions of a subtropical rice soil under variable tillage. Soil Use Manage. 27:28-35.
370. Ogram., A, A. Chauhan, K S Inglett, K Jayachandran and S Newman. 2011 Microbial Ecology and Everglades Restoration, Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology. Vol. 41, Supp 1, 289-308.
371. Vander Zanden, H., K. Bjorndal, A. Bolten, and P.W. Inglett. 2012. Marine-derived nutrients from green turtle nests subsidize terrestrial beach ecosystems. Biotropica. DOI: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2011.00827.x
372. Inglett, K.S., P.W. Inglett, K.R. Reddy, and T. Z. Osborne. 2012. Temperature sensitivity of greenhouse gas production in wetland soils of different vegetation. Biogeochemistry:108:77–90
373. Liao, X. and P.W. Inglett. 2012. Periphyton nitrogen fixation in native and restored Everglades marl prairies. Wetlands 32:137-148.
374. Inglett, P.W., K.R. Reddy, E.M. D’Angelo, and W.G. Harris. 2012. Biogeochemistry of Wetlands. In: Handbook of Soil Science. 2nd Ed. 30 pp. CRC Press.
375. Schmidt, C.S. and M.W. Clark. 2012. Efficacy of a denitrification wall to treat continuously high nitrate loads. Ecological Engineering 42: 203 – 211 DOI:10.1016/j.ecoleng.2012.02.006
376. Schmidt, C.S. and M.W. Clark. 2012. Evaluation of a denitrification wall to reduce surface water nitrogen loads. J. Environ. Qual. 41:724–731.
377. Moustafa, M.Z., J.R. White, C.C. Coghlan, and K.R. Reddy. 2012. Influence of hydropattern and vegetation on phosphorus reduction in a constructed wetland under high and low mass loading rates. Ecological Engineering 42: 134 – 145.
378. Torres, I. C., P. W. Inglett, M. Brenner, W. F. Kenney & K. R. Reddy. 2012. Stable isotope (δ13C and δ15N) values of sediment organic matter in subtropical lakes of different trophic status. J Paleolimnol. 47, 693-706. DOI 10.1007/s10933-012-9593-6
379. Hogue, B.A. and P.W. Inglett, 2012. Nutrient release from combustion residues of two contrasting herbaceous vegetation types. Science of The Total Environment, 431: 9-19. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2012.04.074
380. Cheesman, A. W., B. L. Turner, and K. R. Reddy. 2012. Soil phosphorus forms along a strong nutrient gradient in a tropical ombrotrophic wetland. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J. DOI:10.2136/sssaj2011.0365
381. Lee, H., E. A.G. Schuur, K. S. Inglett, M. Lavoie, J. P. Chanton. 2012. The rate of permafrost carbon release under aerobic and anaerobic conditions and its potential effects on climate. Global Change Biology. 18: 515-527
382. McCray, J.M., A.L. Wright, Y. Luo, and S. Ji. 2012. Soil phosphorus forms related to extractable phosphorus in the Everglades Agricultural Area. Soil Sci. 177:31-38
Wetland Biogeochemistry Laboratory, University of Florida
2181 McCarty Hall A, Box 110290
Gainesville, Florida 32611; Telephone 352-294-3151