Associate Professor, Wetland Ecology
- SWS 4244 - Wetlands
- SWS 5235 - South Florida Ecosystem Services
- SWS 5242 - Wetlands and Water Quality
- SWS 6932 - Wetlands and Watersheds Seminar
Departmental Research Areas:
Wetland nutrient assimilation and storage processes, vegetative succession dynamics, wetland macrophyte ecophysiology, and ecological engineering design using wetland processes to improve water quality and enhance ecological function of altered landscapes.
- Select Publications
- Otto, G. M., M. W. Clark, T. J. Walker and T. L. Crisman, 1998. Reintroduction of wetland functions to the urban landscape: The Stormwater Ecological Enhancement Project. Proceedings from the XXVII International Association of Theoretical and Applied Limnology Congress, August 8-14, Dublin, Ireland.
- Lapointe B. E. and M. W. Clark, 1992. Nutrient inputs from the watershed and coastal eutrophication in the Florida Keys. Estuaries 15(4):465-476.
- Bennet, F., M. W. Clark, and T. L. Crisman (Submitted, Ecological Engineering). Effect of wetland vegetation on infiltration of stormwater basins.
- Extension Publications (EDIS)
CV Mark Clark
Soil and Water Sciences Department
2181 McCarty Hall, PO Box 110290
University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida 32611
G175A McCarty Hall A
(352) 392-3399 fax