Associate Professor, Wetland Ecology
- SWS 4244 - Wetlands
- SWS 5235 - South Florida Ecosystem Services
- SWS 5242 - Wetlands and Water Quality
- SWS 6932 - Wetlands and Watersheds Seminar
Departmental Research Areas:
Wetland nutrient assimilation and storage processes, vegetative succession dynamics, wetland macrophyte ecophysiology, and ecological engineering design using wetland processes to improve water quality and enhance ecological function of altered landscapes.
- Otto, G. M., M. W. Clark, T. J. Walker and T. L. Crisman, 1998. Reintroduction of wetland functions to the urban landscape: The Stormwater Ecological Enhancement Project. Proceedings from the XXVII International Association of Theoretical and Applied Limnology Congress, August 8-14, Dublin, Ireland.
- Lapointe B. E. and M. W. Clark, 1992. Nutrient inputs from the watershed and coastal eutrophication in the Florida Keys. Estuaries 15(4):465-476.
- Bennet, F., M. W. Clark, and T. L. Crisman (Submitted, Ecological Engineering). Effect of wetland vegetation on infiltration of stormwater basins.
Extension Publications (EDIS)
CV Mark Clark
Department of Soil, Water, and Ecosystem Sciences
2181 McCarty Hall, PO Box 110290
University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida 32611
G175A McCarty Hall A
(352) 392-3399 fax